Re: [STDS-802-16] DCD/UCD message in OFDMA-2048

Dear Jonny,
    Your question is very good and very interesting. It seems really a little fault of the standard.
Somebody tells me that the DCD (or UCD) message, if it exists, should follow immediately after the DL-MAP.
The length specified by the FCH should be the total length of DL-MAP and the DCD/UCD message. But I cannot
see all these statements in std. 2005, either.

Best regards,

Aimin Zhang