[STDS-802-16] MMR usage models

Hi,
When reading "Harmonized Contribution on 802.16j (Mobile Multihop Relay) Usage Models – Revision R4". We can see that a the general architecture is based o na PMP architecture assuming a possible relaying through FRS,NRS or MRS. Could we consider a usage model where direct communications can occur between MSSs. In other words, could we consider a "mesh usage model". In which case, we can find all types of links especially MSS-MSS links. This will be useful when applicative traffic should occur between MSSs or between MMS and  FRS/NRS/MRS. There is no need that the traffic transit via the BS.
What do you think about this?
Best regards
Ramzi TKA