[STDS-802-16] service flow

hi all,

For my previous queries I got gud response & it was usefull for me,I expect the same in future.I have some questions on service flow.

 After Network entry process by a SS it has to establish connection(service flow) with BS to transmit data.The service flow establishment is of static(pre-provisioned service) & dynamic.
My question is, in static(pre-provisioned) service flow also we use Dynamic request messages (like DSA_REQ/DSC_REQ...),so how come static differs from dynamic.

It seems to be a silly question but i am not clear reading documents.

Thanks in advance
Vasanth