Re: [STDS-802-16] Documentation on 802.16 Operator ID for IEEE Registration Authority

Rex,

There is only one public pool. If you pick out one of the 26,400 IDs, you can derive 16M BSIDs from it. However, if you are serious about your service, you would be wise to get you own unique ID or IDs through the registry.

Roger