Re: [STDS-802-16] Documentation on 802.16 Operator ID for IEEE Registration Authority

Just read the tutorial here and up popped a couple questions (probably
best tossed into a pool at the meeting).

If, say, the United States Army* deploys a bunch of base stations on the
battlefield, which pool should it draw addresses from?  (and are there
enough?).

*substitute 'organized disaster relief agency' here and put it in a
disaster footprint instead of battlefield; same question.