[STDS-802-16] P802.16/Cor2/D1 Draft; Call for Comments

The first Cor2 draft (P802.16/Cor2/D1) is now available using the WG
member password:
	http://ieee802.org/16/pubs/80216_Cor2.html

Thanks to Editor Joe Schumacher, who put a lot of time into this
draft. It weighs in at 484 pages.

This document comes too late for a formal WG letter ballot recirc,
which would require a minimum of 15 days. However, since we have
significant time scheduled for the Maintenance Task Group to meet
during Session #47, we are providing the opportunity to review the
draft and submit comments for consideration next week.

Here are the comment rules:

*Only Commentary 2 format <http://dot16.org/Commentary> is acceptable

*In Commentary, identify the ballot as "LB23" and the Document under
Review as "P802.16/Cor2/D1".

*Export your comments as a ".cmtb" file.

*Observe the deadline of Monday 15 January 2007 at 11 pm London time:
	<http://tinyurl.com/yabyvu>.

*Upload comments to the <http://lb23.wirelessman.org>.
[Note: We will transition to the on-site upload server over the
weekend, but I'll try to remember to keep the above URL active for
those who are not on-site.]

Roger