[STDS-802-16] Seeking Contributions regarding IMT-Advanced Requirements

Per the note below, which I distributed on Jan 22, the IEEE 802.18
TAG is seeking to coordinate content that can be contributed to ITU-R
WP 8F regarding technical requirements for IMT-Advanced. Note the
suggestion that "having the work itself done in the interested WGs
and brought to 802.18 for harmonization/consolidation, seems to be
the best method."

With this in mind, it is appropriate for the 802.16 Working Group to
develop appropriate content.

I would like to request that material on this topic be developed and
submitted as Working Group contributions. The document number format
should be C802.16-07/XYZ. Contributions should be uploaded to <http://
wg.wirelessman.org>.

Please observe a deadline of 8 March AOE.

Contributions will be directed to the ITU-R Liaison Group for review
and consideration.

Roger

Begin forwarded message: