[STDS-802-16] Reminder:[STDS-802-16] Updated: Call for Technical Proposals regarding IEEE Project 802.16j

Dear all,

This is to remind you that the deadline 5 March 2007 is approaching.
Your comments and contributions would be much appreciated.

regards,

Mitsuo

Mitsuo Nohara
Relay TG Chair, IEEE 802.16WG