Re: [STDS-802-16] Call for Comments on P802.16m Requirements

Unfortunately, 076r1 had further formatting errors. The Drafting Group has provided 076r2:
 <http://ieee802.org/16/tgm/contrib/C80216m-07_076r2.pdf>

Once again, the pages lay out differently. Therefore, please make sure you use the page/line numbers from the r2 version when preparing your comments.

Also, I've replaced the Call for Comments with a new version (008r2) that references C802.16m-07/076r2 as the "Document under Review".

Thanks for your patience.

Roger

Two excellent points!

Please see the following revision:
 <http://ieee802.org/16/tgm/contrib/C80216m-07_076r1.pdf>

Due to correction of the second point (which arose in PDF conversion), the pages lay out differently in r1. Therefore, please make sure you use the page/line numbers from the r1 version when preparing your comments.

Also, I've replaced the Call for Comments with a new version that references C802.16m-07/076r1 instead of C802.16m-07/076 as the "Document under Review".

Roger