Re: [STDS-802-16] [Relay TG][security] Kick off conference call

Title: RE: [STDS-802-16] [Relay TG][security] Kick off conference call

Dear All:

As agreed at session #48, the security ad-hoc group was formed to discuss/harmonize the following deferred contributions:

1) Authentication: 201r, 098r
2) Key Managment: 134r, 188r
3) TEK Key delivery: 149r

This email serves to announce and call for participants to join in this ad-hoc group.

If you would like to join the ad-hoc discussion /harmonization,  please send an email to me indicating your interest and identifying the time zone in which you are situated.  In order to kick-off this ad-hoc we intend to hold a conference call.

I plan to announce the arrangement for the first call on the reflector next week. Before the conference call, please review these contributions to form your opinions toward these contributions. I will really appreciate if you can send me your comments before the conference call so that we can better utilize the conference call time. This is particularly important if you are unable to attend conference call.

Sheng(Robert) Sun
Security Architect,CTO's office
Nortel
Tel: 613-7634460