Date: March 22, 2007 02:59:39 PM MDT
Subject: Approval of Project-P802.16

Paul Nikolich
18 Bishops Lane
Lynnfield, MA 01940
p.nikolich@ieee.org

Re: P802.16 - Standard for Local and Metropolitan Area Networks - Part 16: Air Interface for Broadband Wireless Access Systems

Dear Paul:

I am pleased to inform you that on 22 March 2007 the IEEE-SA Standards Board approved the above referenced project until 31 December 2011. A copy of the file can be found on our website at http://standards.ieee.org/board/nes/projects/802-16.pdf.

Now that your project has been approved, please forward a roster of participants involved in the development of this project. This request is in accordance with the IEEE-SA Operations Manual, Clause 5.1.2i under Duties of the Sponsor which states:

"Submit annually to the IEEE Standards Department an electronic roster of individuals participating on standards projects"

For your convenience, an Excel spreadsheet for your use has been posted on our website at http://standards.ieee.org/guides/par/roster.xls. Please forward this list to me via e-mail at s.hampton@ieee.org no later than 20 June 2007.

Please visit our website, IEEE Standards Development Online (http://standards.ieee.org/resources/development/index.html), for tools, forms and training to assist you in the standards development process. Also, we strongly recommend that a copy of your draft be sent to this office for review prior to the final vote by the working group to allow for a quick review by editorial staff before sponsor balloting begins.

If you should have any further questions, please contact me at +1 732 562 6003 or by email at s.hampton@ieee.org.

Sincerely,

Sherry Hampton
Administrator, Governance