[STDS-802-16] Call for Comments on Draft 802.16m Evaluation Methodology Document

P802.16Rev2/D0b is now posted:
   <http://ieee802.org/16/pubs/80216Rev2.html>.

Thanks to Chief Technical Editor Joe Schumacher and to Ron Murias,
who also contributed editing help.

Accordingly, we are issuing a "Call for Editorial Comments":
  <http://ieee802.org/16/maint/docs/80216maint-07_019.pd>
with a deadline of 12 July AOE.

Supporting document contributions must make use of the new IEEE
802.16 Document Submission Template, Rev. 9 (2007-06-17):
  <http://WirelessMAN.org/submit.html>.

Roger