[STDS-802-16] Session #50 attendance list: NEED FOR AFFILIATION DISCLOSURE

To:  802.16 Reflector
bcc: 802.16 Session #50 participants

I've compiled and posted the Session #50 attendance list:
 <http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg50/reglist.html>.

The attendance is shown as 462 people. This may change, but it is certainly a WG record, by a large margin, over the previous high of 367.

Participation credit is shown, tentatively, for 398 people.

We do have a large problem, though. The attendance system required Disclosure of Affiliation, per the recent IEEE-SA procedure:
 <http://standards.ieee.org/faqs/affiliationFAQ.html>.

As shown in the attendance list, many people obviously ignored or misunderstood this new requirement.

According to IEEE-SA:

11. What if I refuse to disclose my affiliation?
    As outlined in IEEE-SA governance documents, you will lose certain rights. In a working group where voting rights are gained through attendance, no attendance credit will be granted if affiliation isn't declared. Similarly, voting rights are to be removed if affiliation isn't declared.

In order to give the participants another chance to comply with the requirement, I have set up a web page to disclose your Session #50 affiliation:
 <http://dot16.org/mtg50/affiliation.html>.

If you specified your affiliation incorrectly, use this form to correct it.

Make any affiliation corrections by 31 July AOE.

Roger