Re: [STDS-802-16] Call for Reply Comments: IEEE 802.16 Letter Ballot Recirc #26c (on P802.16Rev2/D4)

The call for reply comments on LB #26c has closed.  The database has been posted:

 <http://ieee802.org/16/docs/#08_021>

As per the agreed schedule from the closing plenary at Session #54 in Orlando:

~April 4             Target to generate and release Rev2/D3a, D4

~April 4             Rapporteur groups start harmonization work

~April 4             Initiate Recirc LB #26c

~April 19           Close LB #26c

~April 20           Open a call for reply comments

~April 30           Close call for reply comments

May 12             Rapporteur Groups complete harmonization on ballot comments.

the time between now and Session #55 is for the Rapporteur Groups to harmonize on their respective topics.  I ask the Rapp Group Chairs to make full use of this time for that effort.  That work needs to happen now if we expect to follow our plan to request approval to go to sponsor ballot in July.

Jon