From: Mike Hart [mailto:Mike.Hart@UKBROADBAND.COM]
Sent: 30 April 2008 09:50
To: STDS-802-16@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [STDS-802-16] Known problems in P802.16j/D4

All WG LB 28 pool members,

Unfortunately I incorrectly interpreted the proposed changes in C802.16j-08/007r5 that was accepted in the last meeting when doing the update to produce P802.16j/D4.  As a result the whole of subclause 6.3.6 has effectively got messed up in D4.  I have already put together a contribution that fixes this subclause and I’m just waiting for feedback from the original contributor who is checking it.  As soon as it is ready, I will upload and send another note out to the reflector.  I would ask that rather than spending your time reviewing and producing comments to fix the known problems in 6.3.6, you wait for my contribution and provide any feedback on that instead as the proposal in the next meeting will be just to accept the fixes in the contribution.

Regards,

Mike