From: Avi Freedman [mailto:avif@hexagonltd.com]
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2008 6:50 PM
To: 'STDS-802-16@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG'
Subject: [TGm] Contribution list

Dear All,

I have uploaded the contribution list of session 57 to the temp directory http://dot16.org/ul//upload/temp_db/TGmContributions57_Kobe_2008_09_08.xls

Please note the following:

  1. As the session is going to be held, as much as possible, in two parallel groups, each contribution should be classified to "PHY" and "MAC" classification. The documents should be tagged accordingly, as described by Phil in a previous e-mail.  I did the classification myself, with the best of my poor judgment, for those contributions which were not classified by the authors. Please review the classification of your contribution to make sure it is classified correctly in the "Category" and "Sub category" columns. Let me know if you want to change the classification.
  2. As usual wrongly formatted contributions should be corrected, according to the instructions in the "problems" column.
  3. Late contributions will be treated if time permits, as determined by the chair. Late contributions include the contributions uploaded after the deadline, those reserved before the deadline but uploaded after it, and those for which the cover page was uploaded before the deadline without a contribution. The cover page alone is NOT considered to be contribution. It is a cover up for a contribution.

Thanks for all the efforts all the contributors make in preparing and submitting the contributions

Avi