[STDS-802-16] Rakesh Taori's candidacy for 802.16 WG Vice Chair

Dear WG Chair Roger Marks and 802.16 WG members,

Herewith, I would like to declare my candidacy for the position of Vice Chair of the 802.16 WG.

The current vice chair, Jose Puthenkulam has done an exemplary job and it would be extremely challenging to fill the void that he is leaving behind. Nevertheless, if elected, I will do my best to serve the 802.16 WG membership in the best possible way within my capacity. I believe that I bring with me solid technical expertise and contribution track record which I hope to put to good use in serving the membership well.

I would also like the membership to know that I have the unqualified support  from my management team to carry out this task, should the group find me worthy and elect me as Vice Chair. In accordance with the requirements, an endorsement letter and affiliation letter shall be sent to the IEEE 802 Executive Committee.

I would be honored to serve as Vice-Chair of the 802.16 WG and, if elected, I commit to promote a fair and transparent environment where all members can contribute on an equal basis.

Thank you for your consideration.

Rakesh Taori.