Re: [STDS-802-16] [PPC-HN] Meeting minutes of PPC-HN CC#1 with agenda for CC#2

Dear Inuk

8PM PST is too early for Europe as it corresponds to 4:00AM GMT.

Also Eldad proposed time makes it worth at 3:00am GMT!

I do not waking up to take the call at 6:00am GMT. But interrupting the sleep in the middle of the night is too bad and health-wise is not recommended!

If any could you delay by couple of hours.

KR
Nader

Apologies for poor format and possible typing error since this email is sent from my iPhone