[STDS-802-16-NETMET] IEEE Project 802.16.3 Participation Guide

[repeated message to test the reflector archive]

Dear IEEE Colleague,

I would like to acknowledge your request for information regarding IEEE Project 802.16.3 on Mobile Broadband Network Performance Measurements following IEEE's release on 2013-07-29 of the Call for Participation in Project 802.16.3.

Because I have received a large number of inquiries, I am responding with a generic email. I do appreciate your individual interest. Individual participation is how all IEEE 802 standards are created and become successful, and I hope you can join in. Please understand that no qualifications are required to participate; you are welcome to do so.

I have developed and posted the IEEE Project 802.16.3 Participation Guide in order to address the questions I have anticipated. If you need more information, please let me know. I'll update the guide as I get a better sense of the questions newcomers might have and that I initially overlooked.

Best regards,

Roger

cc: NetMet Reflector

Roger B. Marks <roger@consensii.com>