From: ***** IEEE stds-802-11-tgy List *****
[mailto:STDS-802-11-TGY@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG] On Behalf Of Dan Lubar
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2007 8:26 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGY@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802-11TGY] FCC's press release this week on 3650 Band
Licensing..

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Task Group Y Technical
Reflector ---

Greetings everyone..

I thought it appropriate to share this link with the TGy reflector.

This document was released Wed/Thurs this week by the FCC's Wireless
Telecommunications Bureau..

http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-07-4605A1.pdf

Best regards,

Dan Lubar
RelayServices

_______

IF YOU WISH to be Removed from this reflector, PLEASE DO NOT send your
request to this CLOSED reflector. We use this valuable tool to
communicate on the issues at hand.

SELF SERVICE OPTION:
Point your Browser to -
http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-TGY and then
amend your subscription on the form provided.  If you require removal
from the reflector press the LEAVE button.

Further information can be found at:
http://www.ieee802.org/11/Email_Subscribe.html
_______