[802.19] Planning for Denver meeting

All,

            Face-to-face has already started planning for the July Plenary in Denver.  So I need to plan out the 802.19 schedule and get back to them in the next week or so.

            There are up to three topics that we could have on the agenda, many of which involve meeting with other groups.  Here some topics I think we will have on the agenda,

  1. Coexistence in the 3650 MHz band
  2. Coexistence of 60 GHz wireless devices with Passive Earth Satellite Sensing
  3. Co-located 11/15/16 coexistence

The last topic is regarding the recent series of liaison letters between 16 and 11/15.  By the way, 802.19 agreed to host an email list on this topic, and I am in the process of getting that email list set up.

            So for those of you who are interested in these topics I need some information.

  • How many two-hour time slots do you believe we need for each topic?
  • What time slots should be avoided so as to avoid scheduling conflicts with other groups?

Comments?

Regards,

Steve