Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2008 10:00 AM
Subject: Re: [802.19] 3650 MHz Minutes - way forward

Marianna and Ken,

            Unless there is a strong push to make changes to the Simulation Parameters document I would like to keep it closed.  If however, there are a large number of people who want to reopen it we can.

            In terms of the Coexistence Metric document there does not seem to be a large majority that wants to remove the ?Medium Occupancy Metric? but there does seem to be some interest in refining the definition.  So I would like to see of we can come to an agreement on any refinement the group wants and then close the Coexistence Metric document also.  That way we can focus on the simulation results.

            I would suggest that if someone has a specific modification they would like to make to that metric they propose specific wording before the next conference call so we have something concrete to discuss.

            In terms of adding an additional throughput metric, which was proposed by Richard on the call, I am fine with that.  However, it is not clear to me that it is a substitute for any other metric.

Regards,

Steve