Re: [802.19] Straw Poll

All,

                I would like to thank everyone for their participation in the Straw Poll.  Here are the results.

                As you can see the only task that received overwhelming support was Task 1 on Coexistence Scenarios.  The other three tasks received mixed results.

                Clearly we should do Task 1.  I would also say that we received 2/3 support for Task 2, so in my personal opinion we should consider doing Task 2 on coexistence metrics.

                The support for Tasks 3 and 4 are spit almost down the middle.   We can discuss these on Tuesday’s conference call.  However, given mixed support I am not sure it makes sense to consider these at this point.  It might make sense to plan for Tasks 1 and 2 and after those are complete reconsider whether there is support for Tasks 3 and 4.  Let’s discuss on Tuesday’s call.

                Also, and email comments are welcome.

Regards,

Steve