From: Nancy Bravin [mailto:nbravin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 11:00 PM
To: Shellhammer, Steve; '802. 19 TAG'; '802TVWS'
Subject: RE: Straw Poll question

Hi Steve,

Unfortunately I was on the call intermittently so I missed some of the conversation, and the minutes will
probably not be out before I vote and/or those who were not on the call…So if you wouldn’t mind, I have a couple
of questions before I vote on the straw polls..

RE questions 2,3,4 : Is it out of scope to have included non 802 devices
Is security out of scope for .19 and .802TVWS?

Thanks lots, Nancy