Sent: Monday, April 20, 2009 1:49 PM
Subject: Re: [802.19] Straw Poll

Nancy,

                There is no rule for straw polls.  The reason in the ECSG Matt wanted 75% was that it was going to be followed up by an actual vote and he figured the actual vote needs 75% to pass.

                We can discuss what to do with those that received approximately 66% or 50% on the call tomorrow.   My opinion is that if something received around 50% we should defer it.  The one that got 66% is a little less clear so I would like to discuss whether we do it now or defer.

Steve