[802.19] TVWS Coexistence Plan

All,

                I have updated the TVWS Coexistence Plan with the modifications we agreed to on yesterday’s conference call.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.19/dcn/09/19-09-0010-02-tvws-tv-white-space-coexistence-plan.ppt

·         Focus on Use Cases and Coexistence Scenarios

·         Accept contributions, discuss, integrate into a single document and approve that document

·         Complete in July

·         Discuss other possible tasks in July and potentially request an extension at that point in time

I will send this to the EC so the know that we have a plan.  That will make them happy. J

Steve