[802.19] Call for Contributions

All,

                Based on our recently agreed to schedule this is a call for Contributions on Use Cases and Coexistence Scenarios in the TV white space.

                The contributions should include,

·         A presentation

·         A text document

We will start to consider presentations as soon as they are available starting on next week’s conference call.   We will also accept and review presentations at the May wireless interim session.

                If you plan to make a submission please give me a heads-up so I know in advance.  That will help with scheduling presentations.  We already have one contribution from Richard Paine which we will review on next week’s conference call.

Steve