[802.19] May Agenda for IEEE 802.19

All,

                I have posted the agenda for the May 802.19 meeting in Montreal.

                https://mentor.ieee.org/802.19/dcn/09/19-09-0021-00-0000-may-2009-agenda.xls

                It includes three two-hour time slots for the TVWS coexistence study group and one two-hour time slot for the TAG.  Click on the Tabs at the bottom to see the various sheets with the graphic, and sheets for each day.

                Right now the agenda items are quite general.

For the study group they are the discussion of any comments on the FCC NOI on wireless broadband and most of the time is dedicated to receiving and reviewing contributions on TVWS use cases and coexistence scenarios.  If anyone would like to add anything to the agenda, like a specific presentation on use cases and coexistence scenarios please notify me and I will add it to the agenda.

                There is nothing specific planned for the TAG time slot.  If anyone has any TAG business regarding coexistence other than the TVWS please notify me and I will put it on the agenda.

Steve