[802.19] Secretary Needed for 7 PM Calls

All,

                Haiguang can no longer act as secretary for the TVWS Coexistence calls on Tuesday’s at 7 PM Eastern Time.  Our next 7 PM call is next week,

                http://ieee802.org/19/pub/calls.html

                I would like to Haiguang for his excellent work as secretary for those calls.

                I would like to solicit volunteers to act as secretary for the 7PM  calls.  Maybe someone from Asia can help out since we hold those calls at that time to make sure people from Asia can join.

Thanks,

Steve