Re: [802.19] 802.19 September Agenda

Steve,

From 3, 4 and 5 and now 6 meeting periods dedicated to TVWS matters during the week in 802.19. As in the past, I am worried about the impact of these many meetings on the work of the 802.22 WG which is specifically tasked to develop a standard for TVWS. Do you really need all these 6 meeting periods to discuss the PAR?

Gerald

At 13:41 2009.09.09, Shellhammer, Steve wrote:

All,

                The 802.19 agenda for the September session has been posted,

<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.19/dcn/09/19-09-0067-00-0000-september-2009-agenda.xls>https://mentor.ieee.org/802.19/dcn/09/19-09-0067-00-0000-september-2009-agenda.xls

It includes a graphic with all the times. I have not filled in many details. The focus will be on discussion and approval of the PAR.

If anyone has a presentation they would like to give at the September session please notify me and provide the following info,

·         Author

·         Title

·         Duration

I have only scheduled time for the TVWS Coexistence SG. I am not aware of any other TAG issues. If anyone has any issues that are not related to the TVWS SG please notify me.

Thanks,

Steve