From: Alex Reznik [mailto:alexr.at.ieee@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, November 09, 2009 6:04 AM
To: Shellhammer, Steve
Cc: STDS-802-19@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [802.19] Meeting with 802.11

Hi, Steve,

Speaking for me personally, Tuesday AM2 is preferred as my travel arrangement may not get me into Atlanta in time for the Monday PM1 slot.   I am wondering if in this case you can add a time slot on Tuesday PM2.

I think that 1 time slot should be enough to discuss other PARs (we only have two of direct relevance - the 802.11 TVWS and the 802.22), but having 2 slots would be safer.

Thanks,

Alex