Re: [802.19] Meeting with 802.11

Steve:

My Regulatory AHC meets Tuesday AM2 and I do want to attend the joint meeting.  I have a Wednesday AM1 slot that will most probably be free; we are only resolving PAR comments and at the moment the pickin’s are slim.

Rich Kennedy

Standards Manager

Research In Motion

+1 (972) 207-3554

rikennedy@xxxxxxx

IEEE 802.11 TVWS Study Group Chair

IEEE 802.11 to 802.18 Liaison

IEEE 802.11 Regulatory Ad Hoc Committee Chair

Wi-Fi Alliance Regulatory Task Group Chair