From: edward.ks.au@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:edward.ks.au@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Edward AU
Sent: Saturday, November 07, 2009 12:32 AM
To: Shellhammer, Steve; Ivan Reede
Subject: Call for paper on Advances in IEEE Standards for Cognitive Radio Networks

Dear Steve and Ivan,

Winston, Dave, two professors from Hong Kong and US, and I are currently editing a feature topic entitled "Advances in IEEE Standards and Testbeds for Cognitive Radio Networks" in IEEE Communications Magazine.  We are expecting your contribution (e.g., on behalf of the whole 802.19 working group to provide an introductory overview/tutorial on 802.19 and the latest activities) and involvement as much as possible!

Enclosed please find a copy of call-for-paper (CFP) for your reference.  If the rule permits, it would be great appreciate if you can forward this CFP to the 802.19 email reflector.

Regards,
Edward