Re: [802.19] Process ad-hoc minutes

Unfortunately, I was not able to join this call.  I have reviewed the email below and the minutes and have the following input:

1.) I agree with Tuncer that an aggressive schedule is good.

1.) I agree with Paivi that contributions tied tot he architecture is a good way forward.  I am currently working in that fashion.  I am using the following architecture: Discovery; Connection;  Algorithm.  I am currently working on a contribution on Discovery which I hope to be able to make soon.

Mark

Mark Cummings, Ph.D.
+1 650 854 4406
348 Camino al Lago
Atherton, Ca. 94027

Managing Partner, enVia Technology Partners, Inc.
Special Member Board of Directors SVC Wireless (Silicon Valley China Wireless Technology Association)
Member Special Committee, Technical Committee of Software Radio, IEICE, Japan