[802.19] Ad Hoc call on Feb 4th, starting at 11 PM EST.

Hi All,

The architecture and  assumptions ad hoc will have a call on Thursday,
Feb 4th, starting at 11 PM EST.

Tentative agenda for the call is as follows:
Opening
Agenda approval
Introduction to the ad hoc group

Review of Architecture and Assumption Guidelines

Architecture- “We need to define entities with their high level
functions, exposed interfaces that show their major information flow
items, and service access points in architecture. All external
entities should be identified. Architecture should show external
boundaries.”

Assumptions- Definition of operation environment of 802.19.1 environment

Discussion on architecture and assumptions proposals

Next call
Agenda for the call on Feb 18th

Numbers for the teleconference bridge are available below. I’ve listed
local numbers only for  USA,Korea and England.

England 0808-234-6967
Korea 00798-817-1522
USA 1-800-707-0544 or 1- 800-689-8786
Japan 0570-07-444