Re: [802.19] Request for suggestions to make 19-15-0063 better!

Dear Andrew-- I appreciate your creating great presentation material for the upcoming LAA workshop.

Regarding my comment in the previous teleconference on TxOP duration in slide p34, please refer to the Section 4.3.2 in TR36.889-d00. Burst transmission duration (=TxOP) in Japanese regulation is limited < 4.0ms, to enable co-existance among several systems in 5GHz band. It looks "4ms" is the most severe rule compared with other countries. That's why 3GPP simulates co-ex using TxOP < 4ms. Then, I would suggst change "5ms" to "4ms" in slide P34. Please let me know if there's any concern.

Best Regards
Akira

Akira Yamada
Research Laboratories, NTT DOCOMO,INC.