[802.19] FW: 3GPP LAA note

All,

               At the 3GPP LAA workshop the RAN1 chair said he would extract the LAA relevant material from the chairs report to help people in the IEEE follow the status of LAA.

               Attached is the LAA related material of the chairs report.  Please look it over.

               Next week in Bangkok if anyone is interested in reviewing this document and preparing any feedback to 3GPP please notify me.

               Also, at the workshop one of the topics that came up was coexistence testing.  RAN4 will look at this in the future, but IEEE could start to look into this and provide input to RAN4.  Topics to be considered are,

·        Specification of Coexistence Metrics and Scenarios

·        Specification of Coexistence Testing Plans

If anyone has any thoughts of these and would like to give a presentation next week please notify me.

Steve