[802.19] Proposed response to 3GPP in relation to the LAA specification

G’day all

I am starting to get requests to be a co-author of the  proposed response to 3GPP in relation to the LAA specification (latest here). That is great and most welcome.

However, to avoid me uploading a new version every time I get a request, please send me any requests by 12pm on Monday and I will make sure your name is included on the author list in the version ultimately discussed in 802.19

Andrew

http://www.cisco.com/web/europe/images/email/signature/logo05.jpg

Andrew Myles
Manager, Enterprise Standards