[802.19] URGENT: Reasons to vote NO on the 11ax CAD

Hi All--

As I am sure you have all noticed, the 11ax CA document, now at revision 05, is up for ballot again. It can be found at:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/16/11-16-1348-05-00ax-coexistence-assurance.docx. Unfortunately, nothing has been done to correct the major deficiencies which resulted in this CAD not being approved the last time around.

Summary of comments on the 802.11ax Coexistence Assurance Document
In its current state, the CA document does not fulfill its required purpose, and as such I urge you all to do as I have done and that is to vote DISAPPROVE on this ballot. The ballot can be found at https://mentor.ieee.org/802.19/poll-vote?p=30900008&t=30900008

Thanks for your support in making this CAD a relevant and meaningful document.

Bob

Bob Heile, Ph.D

Chair, IEEE 802.15 Working Group on Wireless Specialty Networks
Chair IEEE 2030.5 Working Group for Smart Energy Profile 2
Co-Chair IEEE P2030 Task Force 3 on Smartgrid Communications

11 Robert Toner Blvd, Suite 5-301
North Attleboro, MA  02763   USA
Mobile: +1-781-929-4832
email:   bheile@xxxxxxxx