[802.19] China MIIT took into account IEEE 802's comments to eliminate the 650 MHz maximum limit for the 10 dB bandwidth

Dear 802.18 and 802.15 participants,
cc. 802.11 and 802.19 participants,

In late October 2023, IEEE 802 submitted an ex parte to China MIIT, which was a follow-up of our comments to the administration's original consultation in February 2023.  For the ex-parte, we asked the administration to reconsider their ruling in setting  the 650 MHz maximum limit for the 10 dB bandwidth.

I am happy to inform you that the administration took into account our comments to keep the maximum limit as 500 MHz, rather than 650 MHz. For details, please refer to their ruling (published on 29 April 2024) as follows:
https://www.miit.gov.cn/zwgk/zcwj/wjfb/tz/art/2024/art_81f11897939a4a78ad4aad953e9ffc20.html

Lastly, I would like to use this opportunity to express my sincere thanks to the authors of the ex-parte, especially Dries, Run, Ben, Boris, Dag, and Kristian.

Regards,
Edward