[802.3_SPMD] May presentation reminder

As posted in the minutes of the last meeting, the presentation request deadline is this Friday. Presentations are due to me on Monday AOE, meaning they are in my inbox the morning of Tuesday the 7th. I will post them on Tuesday for all to review before meeting the following week.

Requests to the Chair no later than May 3rd, 2024 morning PT.

Presentations are due May 6th, 2024 AoE.

Anything submitted after the deadline will be late and will require TF approval to view, time permitting. I do expect a full agenda as we have a lot of work to do to get the draft ready for WG ballot. We will have a full slate of comments to resolve and there are still many sections that need attention. My plan is to use all the meeting time to close these items and perhaps break out into smaller focused groups to work on specific topics then bring them back to the TF.

Thanks to those who are putting forth the effort to review the document and generate baseline text.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Principal Engineer, Cisco Systems

Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Working Group

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force

Principal, NFPA 70 CMP3