[802.3_SPMD] D1.1. comments recieved

All, I have posted three new comment files for review: a spreadsheet of the comment file, a PDF sorted by comment number, and a PDF sorted by page. I will state that the editors have begun processing them; there are a few topics, but proposed responses listed are not finalized yet. I am posting these mostly for the comment submitters to confirm their comments have been properly imported. If you submitted comments, please review one of the files (PDF by comment ID probably the most useful as your comments will be sequential, or the xls as you can sort). If you find there are errors in your comments or that we are missing your comments, please respond back to me and the editors (CC’ed on this email). If you reply to this email, please remove the SPMD reflector.

Once the editors have finalized the proposed responses, I will post a new zip file of all the files.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Principal Engineer, Cisco Systems

Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Working Group

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force

Principal, NFPA 70 CMP3