New Balloting Manager

fyi. Geoff, Howard and I will try to meet Steve at the next Standards Board
Meetings, 19-21June.

Jim Carlo(jcarlo@ti.com) Cellular:1-214-693-1776 Voice&Fax:1-214-853-5274
TI Fellow, Networking Standards at Texas Instruments
Chair, ISO/IEC JTC1/SC6 Telecom and Info Exchange Between Systems
Chair, IEEE802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee

Subject: New Balloting Manager

I am pleased to announce that Steve Kahofer has accepted the position of
Manager, Balloting/Technical Programs and will be starting today, 30 May.

Steve takes on the position held by Mike Binder, who was promoted to
Membership Director in the Regional Activities Department.

Steve comes to us from Baker & Taylor, where he managed 14 people as the
Manager for Customer Service.  He has extensive experience in website
development, and a BA and MBA  from Fairleigh Dickinson University.

I will be introducing Steve at the Standards Board and Board of Governors
meetings in June.  Please join me in welcoming him to the IEEE community!

Terry deCourcelle
Director, Technical Programs
IEEE Standards
+1 732 562 3807 phone