From: owner-stds-802-1@ieee.org [mailto:owner-stds-802-1@ieee.org] On
Behalf Of Tony Jeffree
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2000 5:59 PM
To: Bill Lidinsky
Cc: stds-802-1@ieee.org
Subject: Thanks to Bill

Bill -

On behalf of 802.1, our thanks and appreciation for hosting the Email
exploder and FTP facilities for our working group over the past few
years.  The fact that you were able to provide these facilities was a major
factor in starting 802.1 (and 802) down the road of using networking
technology to develop our standards.

Regards,
Tony.