REMINDER - No Closing Plenary on Friday !!!

We have noted that a large number of 802 attendees are booking
or attempting to book rooms at HR Tampa for Thursday night.

This is unnecessary because most of the 802 Working Groups will
complete all of their meeting activities on Thursday ...

- AND - ...

There is -NO-  Closing Plenary on Friday !!!

We had reduced our room block for Thursday night because most
attendees should be able to leave on Thursday.  Now there are a
few people who DO need to stay over to Friday but who can't get rooms.

SO-  if you have reserved a room for Thursday night, but now realize
that you will not need it, please call and adjust your reservation  because
there are people on the waiting list for Thursday night who need rooms.

We appreciate your cooperation on this matter.

Thank you,
Buzz Rigsbee
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802
Thanx,  Buzz