Re: [802SEC] March 2020 PARs / CSDs

Colleagues,

At the January 802.1 Interim, the following extension PAR was developed.  While we could submit this during the plenary under the “48 hour rule”, since it is ready now it is submitted for pre-circulation for approval at the March plenary:

802.1CQ PAR extension:  Multicast and Local Address Assignment

PAR: http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2020/cq-draft-PAR-ext-0120-v01.pdf

The unchanged original CSD:  https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/15/ec-15-0105-00-ACSD-802-1cq.pdf

Cheers,

Glenn.