From: Magdalene Johnson <mjohnson@computer.org>
To: "sab2020@computer.org" <sab2020@computer.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2020, 2:06:12 PM EDT
Subject: Call for Nomination Extended: 2021 IEEE Computer Society Leadership Positions

*This message is sent on behalf of the 2020 IEEE CS Nominations Committee Chair Cecilia Metra

Dear IEEE Computer Society Member and Volunteer,

I hope you and your Family are fine.These days we are experiencing the help of technology in facing the terrible moments we are going through: we can teach and meet remotely thanks to the advancement of the computing technology, that the Computer Society is promoting worldwide for the benefit of humanity.

The IEEE Computer Society Nominations Committee 2020 seeks candidates for the following roles: 2021 President-Elect (2022 President), 2021 First and Second Vice-President, and 2021-2023 Board of Governors member.  Self-nominations are encouraged.

Please consider this opportunity to nominate yourself to lead the Computer Society for the benefit of humanity.

For further details, including position descriptions and the nomination form, please visit the Call for Nominations https://www.computer.org/volunteering/nomination-election/nominations. Completed nomination forms must be submitted to csnominations@computer.org no later than Tuesday, March 31st, 9:00 AM EDT.

Thanks for your support to the IEEE Computer Society.  Please take care, kind regards,

Cecilia Metra,

Chair of the IEEE Nominations Committee 2020

Magdalene A. Johnson
Sr. Governance Budget Analyst
IEEE Computer Society
2001 L Street, N.W. Suite 700