[802SEC] Re 802.15: LB #171 Begins Today (P802.15.4 to RevCom E-Ballot)

Hi All

FYI. This went out today to the 802.15 WG today.  With Bob Grow's help, we have a plan the RAC is ok with.  James, I believe I have addressed your concerns, but if you have any further issues, I would appreciate knowing what those are now rather than later so I have time to deal with them (many thanks). Assuming this successfully passes, I will bring a motion to forward on the next EC call

Everyone stay healthy

Best.

Bob