From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List *****
<STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org> On Behalf Of Law, David
Sent: Wednesday, May 8, 2024 7:54 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] Error in the 'IEEE Std 802.3 as an ITU-T Recommendation'
report

Dear IEEE 802 LMSC,

There is an error in the 'IEEE Std 802.3 as an ITU-T Recommendation' report
I gave yesterday during the IEEE 802 LMSC teleconference meeting. My thanks
to Glenn for bringing it to my attention.

On slide 2, I referenced the ITU-T A.25 procedure, which is incorrect.
Instead, we are proposing to use ITU-T A.5 'Generic procedures for including
references to documents of other organizations in ITU-T Recommendations'. I
have corrected this in an updated version of my report at
<https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/24/ec-24-0098-02-00EC-ieee-std-802-3-as-
an-itu-t-recommendation-report.pdf> and request that this is the version
referenced in the minutes with a suitable note, if possible.

Thanks, and best regards,
  David

This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector.  This
list is maintained by Listserv.