[802SEC] Error in the 'IEEE Std 802.3 as an ITU-T Recommendation' report

Dear IEEE 802 LMSC,

There is an error in the 'IEEE Std 802.3 as an ITU-T Recommendation' report I gave yesterday during the IEEE 802 LMSC teleconference meeting. My thanks to Glenn for bringing it to my attention.

On slide 2, I referenced the ITU-T A.25 procedure, which is incorrect. Instead, we are proposing to use ITU-T A.5 'Generic procedures for including references to documents of other organizations in ITU-T Recommendations'. I have corrected this in an updated version of my report at <https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/24/ec-24-0098-02-00EC-ieee-std-802-3-as-an-itu-t-recommendation-report.pdf> and request that this is the version referenced in the minutes with a suitable note, if possible.

Thanks, and best regards,
  David